Helping Mothers And Fathers Establish Paternity
Are you trying to establish paternity for legal reasons? Need help when establishing a child custody or support order? Matters of family law can get quite complex, especially when two parties cannot agree or one party cannot be reached. The teams at Law Office of Ada M. Barreto, P.A. in Miami is here to ensure you have the tools, information and access you need to establish paternity in Florida.
Our firm can help you if you are seeking to determine paternity for any of the following reasons:
- Establishing visitation rights
- Providing or obtaining insurance
- Establishing the right to make important decisions
- Obtaining child support from the other parent
- Providing your child with insurance
- Establishing a parent-child bond
At the Law Office of Ada M. Barreto, P.A., we are passionate about issues involving paternity, because we understand how deeply they can affect a child’s life. When you choose to have Ada M. Barreto, our paternity lawyer, represent your case you will get the discreet and compassionate representation your issue needs.
To discuss your options with us, call 305-709-5725 for your consultation. We speak Spanish.
Reasons To Establish Paternity
Establishing legal paternity can provide several advantages to the father, mother and child, including:
- Identity – Your child can know more about who they are and their heritage. They can also benefit from an extended family through the father.
- Health history – Your child can have access to their medical history and know more about potential health issues and other inherited traits.
- Finances – Establishing paternity means that both parents are legally required to provide financial support to the child.
- Benefits – When paternity is established, your child can have access to health insurance, life insurance, inheritance rights, military benefits and other benefits through the father.
Trusted By Hundreds Of Families Across Miami-Dade County And Beyond – Call 305-709-5725
If you are in Miami, Dade County, Broward County or any of the surrounding areas, our firm would be pleased to work with you. Our lawyer and team at the Law Office of Ada M. Barreto, P.A., are dedicated to helping you with your case involving a paternity dispute. We have the experience and knowledge to handle your case in a professional manner. When we take on a case, we commit ourselves to working toward the best possible outcome.
We have a full understanding of family law and which rules and regulations apply to matters of paternity. You can count on us to help you navigate the complicated process of establishing paternity and ensuring that your rights are protected.
Contact our firm today at 305-709-5725 to speak to a knowledgeable member of our team!